Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More data about Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IPILCC2wa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and occupies 2.90 MB (3041408 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.90 MB (3041408
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Conexant HD Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:06:16.783