Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.59 MB (4813656 bytes) on disk and is called UIU64a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.59 MB (4813656
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:19:55.533