Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ICJIHerxa.INF is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. The program's main executable file is named UIU32a.exe and its approximative size is 1.08 MB (1129016 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1129016
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:28:13.793