Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG16Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. The application's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 4.62 MB (4840328 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.62 MB (4840328
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:05:35.817