Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More data about Conexant can be read here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.07 MB (8466784 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 8.07 MB (8466784
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 11:54:03.263