Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebxa.inf. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3249912 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.10 MB (3249912
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:17:14.900