Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IK52CC2wa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1437752 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.37 MB (1437752
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Conexant HD Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:08:46.567