Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IHK1Pebwa.inf. The program's main executable file is named UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 2.91 MB (3047552 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 2.91 MB (3047552
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:44.617