Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IHK1Pebwa.inf. The program's main executable file is named UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 2.91 MB (3047552 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 2.91 MB (3047552
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:44.617