Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.06 MB (4256352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 4.06 MB (4256352
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 01:20:05.577