Condor livery v1.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Condor livery v1.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Condor livery v1.3 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. You can read more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Condor livery v1.3 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. Usually the Condor livery v1.3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CFG directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CFG\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Condor livery v1.3. unins000.exe is the Condor livery v1.3's main executable file and it takes around 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
Condor livery v1.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Condor livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
If planning to uninstall Condor livery v1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Condor livery_is1
Condor livery v1.3 is an application marketed by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Condor livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Condor livery v1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Condor livery v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Condor livery v1.3". The Condor livery v1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Condor livery v1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Condor livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Condor livery v1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CFG\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Condor livery v1.3.
8. After removing Condor livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Condor livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Condor livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Condor livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Condor livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Condor livery v1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:26:15.980