Composer 2.9.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Composer 2.9.1 from your PCControl4 Corporation
. You can find out more on Control4 Corporation or check for application updates here
. Composer 2.9.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro291 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Composer 2.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro291\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ComposerPro.exe is the Composer 2.9.1's main executable file and it takes circa 129.76 KB (132872 bytes) on disk.
Composer 2.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.53 MB (26772946
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutomationWizard.exe (127.50 KB)
- ChatBrowser.exe (31.50 KB)
- ComposerPro.exe (129.76 KB)
- DetectiveSuite.exe (97.00 KB)
- NetworkTools.exe (177.50 KB)
- Reports.exe (2.10 MB)
- Sysman.exe (301.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (714.92 KB)
- node.exe (8.96 MB)
- Director.exe (7.15 MB)
- DriverWizardServer.exe (2.16 MB)
- jpegtopnm.exe (47.62 KB)
- pnmscalefixed.exe (28.72 KB)
- pnmtojpeg.exe (38.81 KB)
- unzip.exe (245.00 KB)
- gdbus.exe (200.18 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-csource.exe (113.67 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (124.02 KB)
- gio-querymodules.exe (110.29 KB)
- glib-compile-schemas.exe (220.85 KB)
- gsettings.exe (147.01 KB)
- gst-discoverer-1.0.exe (165.80 KB)
- gst-inspect-1.0.exe (221.31 KB)
- gst-launch-1.0.exe (180.60 KB)
- gst-typefind-1.0.exe (126.67 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.97 KB)
- openvpn.exe (787.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
This page is about Composer 2.9.1 version 184.108.40.2062986
only. Click on the links below for other Composer 2.9.1 versions:
Composer 2.9.1 is a program by Control4 Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Composer 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Composer 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Composer 2.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Composer 2.9.1". If it is installed on your PC the Composer 2.9.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Composer 2.9.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Composer 2.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Composer 2.9.1.
8. After removing Composer 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Composer 2.9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Composer 2.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Composer 2.9.1 by Control4 Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Composer 2.9.1 by Control4 Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Composer 2.9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:18:31.067