This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 from your systemAsiga
. Take a look here
for more details on Asiga. Please follow http://www.asiga.com/
if you want to read more on Composer 1.1.2 on Asiga's web page. Composer 1.1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Composer 1.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. composer.exe is the Composer 1.1.2's main executable file and it occupies about 5.83 MB (6111744 bytes) on disk.
Composer 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.91 MB (6192402
bytes) on disk.
- composer.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (78.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Composer 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
Composer 1.1.2 is a program marketed by Asiga. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Composer 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Composer 1.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Composer 1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Composer 1.1.2". If it exists on your system the Composer 1.1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Composer 1.1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Composer 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Composer 1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.asiga.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Composer 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Composer 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Composer 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Composer 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 by Asiga from your computer, nor are we saying that Composer 1.1.2 by Asiga is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:10:49.320