This web page is about Complitly for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Complitly from your PCComplitly
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Complitly. Usually the Complitly program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Complitly. The application's main executable file is titled FireFoxExtensionWithFF8Fix.exe and it has a size of 10.00 KB (10240 bytes).
Complitly installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 725.78 KB (743198
bytes) on disk.
- FireFoxExtensionWithFF8Fix.exe (10.00 KB)
- FireFoxUninstaller.exe (7.50 KB)
- InstTracker.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Complitly you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\FireFoxExtensionWithFF8Fix.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\FireFoxUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\InstTracker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\support@Complitly.com\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\support@Complitly.com\chrome\content\options.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\support@Complitly.com\chrome\content\utils.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\support@Complitly.com\defaults\preferences\predictad.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Complitly\unins000.exe
Complitly is an application marketed by Complitly. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Complitly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Complitly from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Complitly or simply activate the Search field and type in "Complitly". If it is installed on your PC the Complitly app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Complitly in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Complitly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Complitly.
8. After removing Complitly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Complitly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Complitly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Complitly by Complitly from your PC, nor are we saying that Complitly by Complitly is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Complitly in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:38:46.493