This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Complete Legal for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Complete Legal from your PCThe Legal Protection Group, LLC
. You can read more on The Legal Protection Group, LLC or check for application updates here
. Complete Legal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete Legal directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete Legal\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Complete Legal. The application's main executable file is labeled Legal.exe and occupies 4.71 MB (4936377 bytes).
Complete Legal is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.13 MB (6428834
bytes) on disk:
- Legal.exe (4.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1
of Complete Legal. You can find here a few links to other Complete Legal releases:
Complete Legal is an application released by The Legal Protection Group, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Complete Legal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Complete Legal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Complete Legal or simply click the Search field and type in "Complete Legal". The Complete Legal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Complete Legal in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Complete Legal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Complete Legal.
8. After removing Complete Legal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Complete Legal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Complete Legal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Complete Legal by The Legal Protection Group, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Complete Legal by The Legal Protection Group, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Complete Legal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 21:30:21.443