Company of Heroes
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Company of Heroes for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Company of Heroes from your computerRelic Entertainment
. Further information on Relic Entertainment can be found here
. More details about Company of Heroes can be found at http://www.relic.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Archive.exe is the Company of Heroes's primary executable file and it takes around 1.43 MB (1500552 bytes) on disk.
Company of Heroes contains of the executables below. They take 23.01 MB (24122976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (258.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.84 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (491.35 KB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.83 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Company of Heroes:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Company of Heroes when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\135\C\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Dokumenter\My Games\Company of Heroes
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Company of Heroes - Opposing Fronts.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Company of Heroes.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 228200
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is an application released by the software company Relic Entertainment. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Company of Heroes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Company of Heroes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Company of Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Company of Heroes app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Company of Heroes in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Company of Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Company of Heroes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.relic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by Relic Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by Relic Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:54:59.740