Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Company of Heroes from your computerTHQ Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on THQ Inc.. Usually the Company of Heroes application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Company of Heroes's primary file takes about 10.84 MB (11369280 bytes) and is named RelicCOH.exe.
Company of Heroes contains of the executables below. They take 23.63 MB (24778848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.84 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (884.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- ModernCombat.exe (32.00 KB)
- cohra.exe (853.50 KB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.501.0
of Company of Heroes. For other Company of Heroes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Company of Heroes we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Company of Heroes:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Company of Heroes:
- C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\Archive.exe
- C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\atimgpud.dll
- C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\BsSndRpt.exe
- C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\BugSplat.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is an application released by the software company THQ Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Company of Heroes program will be found automatically. When you click Company of Heroes in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Company of Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:01:24.090