Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your systemTHQ Inc.
. You can find out more on THQ Inc. or check for application updates here
. Company of Heroes is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Company of Heroes's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Uninstall_English.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 889.31 KB (910656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Company of Heroes. They occupy 22.26 MB (23341280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.83 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (889.31 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.34 MB)
The current page applies to Company of Heroes version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Company of Heroes:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:The files below were left behind on your disk by Company of Heroes's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\games\Super-Mario64\SuperMario.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\games\XMorph Defense\bin\shooter_win64_release.exe.FriendlyAppName
Company of Heroes is a program offered by the software company THQ Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Company of Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Company of Heroes program will be found very quickly. When you select Company of Heroes in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After removing Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Company of Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:20:33.120