You can find on this page details on how to remove Comodo Dragon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your PCCOMODO
. More data about COMODO can be read here
. Comodo Dragon is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Comodo Dragon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dragon.exe is the Comodo Dragon's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.66 MB (1744072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Comodo Dragon. They occupy about 10.72 MB (11239320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certsentry_setup.exe (57.23 KB)
- dragon.exe (1.66 MB)
- dragon_updater.exe (1.77 MB)
- restart_helper.exe (128.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (7.04 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Comodo Dragon. Click on the links below for other Comodo Dragon versions:
...click to view all...
Comodo Dragon is an application marketed by COMODO. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Comodo Dragon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Comodo Dragon". If it exists on your system the Comodo Dragon app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Comodo Dragon in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Comodo Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Comodo Dragon.
8. After removing Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Dragon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comodo Dragon by COMODO from your PC, nor are we saying that Comodo Dragon by COMODO is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comodo Dragon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 19:56:47.383