This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Comodo Dragon for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your PCComodo Group
. More data about Comodo Group can be found here
. Click on http://www.comodogroup.com
to get more info about Comodo Dragon on Comodo Group's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon directory (same installation drive as Windows). Comodo Dragon's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe. Comodo Dragon's primary file takes around 1,009.69 KB (1033920 bytes) and its name is dragon.exe.
Comodo Dragon contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.58 MB (25772416
bytes) on disk.
- dragon.exe (1,009.69 KB)
- setup.exe (23.53 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Comodo Dragon version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Comodo Dragon versions:
Comodo Dragon is a program marketed by the software company Comodo Group. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Comodo Dragon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Comodo Dragon". The Comodo Dragon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Comodo Dragon in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Comodo Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Comodo Dragon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comodo Dragon.
8. After removing Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Dragon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group from your computer, we are not saying that Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Comodo Dragon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:43:44.027