Comodo Dragon is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your PCCOMODO
. More information on COMODO can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Comodo Dragon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.74 MB (1822864 bytes) on disk and is labeled dragon.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Comodo Dragon. They occupy about 11.46 MB (12013568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certsentry_setup.exe (61.73 KB)
- dragon.exe (1.74 MB)
- dragon_updater.exe (1.98 MB)
- restart_helper.exe (128.64 KB)
- uninstall.exe (7.42 MB)
- virtual_mode_helper.exe (64.64 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.64 KB)
This data is about Comodo Dragon version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Comodo Dragon releases:
...click to view all...
Comodo Dragon is a program marketed by COMODO. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Comodo Dragon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Comodo Dragon". If it exists on your system the Comodo Dragon program will be found automatically. After you click Comodo Dragon in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Comodo Dragon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comodo Dragon.
8. After removing Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Comodo Dragon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comodo Dragon by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that Comodo Dragon by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comodo Dragon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:48:09.690