Comodo BackUp is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Comodo BackUp from your systemCOMODO
. More information on COMODO can be found here
. Usually the Comodo BackUp program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp\BackUpconfig.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Comodo BackUp. Comodo BackUp's primary file takes around 2.72 MB (2856448 bytes) and is named CmdBackUp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Comodo BackUp. They take 4.66 MB (4883456
bytes) on disk.
- BackUpConfig.exe (528.00 KB)
- CBUpdater.exe (452.00 KB)
- CmdBackUp.exe (2.72 MB)
- CmdBkSvc.exe (999.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of Comodo BackUp. Click on the links below for other Comodo BackUp versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Comodo BackUp.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Comodo BackUp from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Comodo BackUp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp\License.pdf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_Comodo_BackUp_CmdBackUp_exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ComodoGroup\Comodo BackUp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ComodoGroup\Comodo Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Comodo BackUp
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp\CmdBackUp.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\BackUp\CmdBackUp.exe.FriendlyAppName
Comodo BackUp is a program offered by the software company COMODO. Some people try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Comodo BackUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Comodo BackUp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Comodo BackUp or simply click the Search feature and type in "Comodo BackUp". If it exists on your system the Comodo BackUp application will be found automatically. After you select Comodo BackUp in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Comodo BackUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Comodo BackUp.
8. After uninstalling Comodo BackUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Comodo BackUp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Comodo BackUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comodo BackUp by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo BackUp by COMODO is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Comodo BackUp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:24:17.047