Community Core Vision
This web page is about Community Core Vision for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Community Core Vision from your systemNUI Group.
. You can read more on NUI Group. or check for application updates here
. More information about Community Core Vision can be found at http://ccv.nuigroup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Community Core Vision is C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\uninst.exe. Community Core Vision.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.94 MB (2035200 bytes) on disk.
Community Core Vision is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.03 MB (2130314
bytes) on disk:
- Community Core Vision.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (92.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Community Core Vision. Click on the links below for other Community Core Vision versions:
Community Core Vision is a program marketed by the software company NUI Group.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Community Core Vision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Community Core Vision from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Community Core Vision or simply click the Search feature and type in "Community Core Vision". If it exists on your system the Community Core Vision application will be found very quickly. When you select Community Core Vision in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Community Core Vision, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Community Core Vision:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccv.nuigroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Community Core Vision.
8. After uninstalling Community Core Vision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Community Core Vision which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Community Core Vision using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Community Core Vision by NUI Group. from your computer, nor are we saying that Community Core Vision by NUI Group. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Community Core Vision supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:05:00.700