Communicator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Communicator from your systemBroadSoft
. Go over here
for more information on BroadSoft. Communicator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BroadSoft\Communicator directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Communicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\BroadSoft\Communicator\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Communicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.81 MB (14479872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Communicator. They take an average of 16.08 MB (16861952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (99.50 KB)
- Communicator.exe (13.81 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (71.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (153.50 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (571.25 KB)
- presencegw.exe (177.00 KB)
- presencegw.exe (524.50 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (326.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (390.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Communicator version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Communicator versions please click below:
Communicator is an application offered by the software company BroadSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Communicator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Communicator or simply click the Search field and type in "Communicator". If it exists on your system the Communicator program will be found very quickly. After you select Communicator in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Communicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Communicator.
8. After uninstalling Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Communicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Communicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Communicator by BroadSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Communicator by BroadSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Communicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 04:58:33.430