You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Communicator for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Communicator from your PCBroadSoft
. Check out here
for more details on BroadSoft. Communicator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BroadSoft\Communicator directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Communicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\BroadSoft\Communicator\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.80 MB (8181760 bytes) on disk and is labeled Communicator.exe.
The executables below are part of Communicator. They occupy about 9.13 MB (9575568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (99.50 KB)
- Communicator.exe (7.80 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (71.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (186.00 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (286.14 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (322.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (385.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Communicator version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Communicator versions:
...click to view all...
Communicator is a program offered by BroadSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Communicator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Communicator or simply click the Search field and type in "Communicator". If it is installed on your PC the Communicator application will be found automatically. After you click Communicator in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Communicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Communicator.
8. After removing Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Communicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Communicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Communicator by BroadSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Communicator by BroadSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Communicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:13:23.250