You can find below details on how to remove CommonShare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CommonShare from your PCCommonShare
. Additional info about CommonShare can be read here
. Detailed information about CommonShare can be seen at http://commonshare.net/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). CommonShare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_. CommonShare.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CommonShare. They occupy 8.37 MB (8777744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CommonShareUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- CommonShareUninstall.exe (253.47 KB)
- utilCommonShare.exe (617.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CommonShare.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CommonShare.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CommonShare.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CommonShare.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- CommonShare.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- CommonShare.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- CommonShare.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CommonShare.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CommonShare version 2014.11.27.020733
only. You can find below info on other versions of CommonShare:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall CommonShare you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by CommonShare's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShare.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\updateCommonShare.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
CommonShare is a program marketed by the software company CommonShare. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CommonShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CommonShare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CommonShare or simply click the Search field and type in "CommonShare". If it is installed on your PC the CommonShare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CommonShare in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CommonShare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommonShare:
- The web site of the program is: http://commonshare.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CommonShare.
8. After removing CommonShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CommonShare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CommonShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CommonShare by CommonShare from your PC, nor are we saying that CommonShare by CommonShare is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommonShare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 19:43:53.540