Common dictionary is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Common dictionary from your systemCommon dictionary
. You can read more on Common dictionary or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Common dictionary directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Common dictionary is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Common dictionary\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 268.50 KB (274944 bytes) on disk and is called Common dictionary.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Common dictionary. They take 6.00 MB (6289082
bytes) on disk.
- Common dictionary.exe (268.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.96 KB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
- service.exe (151.50 KB)
This web page is about Common dictionary version 1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Common dictionary.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Common dictionary from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\COMMON
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroPDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroPDF64.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|MSEnv|PublicAssemblies|extensibility.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|8.0|x86|vsta_ep32.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Visual Studio 8|Common7|IDE|PrivateAssemblies|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Project.dll
Common dictionary is a program offered by the software company Common dictionary. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Common dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Common dictionary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Common dictionary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Common dictionary". The Common dictionary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Common dictionary in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Common dictionary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Common dictionary.
8. After removing Common dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Common dictionary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Common dictionary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Common dictionary by Common dictionary from your computer, we are not saying that Common dictionary by Common dictionary is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Common dictionary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:37:09.737