Commando Jack is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Commando Jack from your systemColossal Games
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Colossal Games. Click on http://colossalgames.eu/games.html
to get more info about Commando Jack on Colossal Games's website. Commando Jack is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Commander Jack folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Commando Jack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CommandoJackWindows64.exe and it has a size of 10.25 MB (10742784 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Commando Jack. They take 10.25 MB (10742784
bytes) on disk.
- CommandoJackWindows64.exe (10.25 MB)
Commando Jack has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 299260
Commando Jack is a program offered by the software company Colossal Games. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Commando Jack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Commando Jack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Commando Jack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Commando Jack". If it is installed on your PC the Commando Jack application will be found automatically. When you select Commando Jack in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Commando Jack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Commando Jack:
- The web site of the program is: http://colossalgames.eu/games.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Commando Jack.
8. After uninstalling Commando Jack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Commando Jack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Commando Jack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Commando Jack by Colossal Games from your PC, we are not saying that Commando Jack by Colossal Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Commando Jack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:36:30.267