Command & Conquer The First Decade
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Command & Conquer The First Decade for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Command & Conquer The First Decade from your computerElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts. Please open http://www.EAGames.com/
if you want to read more on Command & Conquer The First Decade on Electronic Arts's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Command & Conquer The First Decade is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TFDLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk.
Command & Conquer The First Decade contains of the executables below. They take 59.76 MB (62659837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EDDOS.EXE (1.63 KB)
- EDWIN.EXE (849.50 KB)
- RA.EXE (1.64 KB)
- RA95.EXE (2.58 MB)
- RASETUP.EXE (105.96 KB)
- README.EXE (239.13 KB)
- RUNGAME.EXE (85.50 KB)
- RUNMAP.EXE (95.50 KB)
- game.exe (4.28 MB)
- gamemd.exe (4.59 MB)
- mph.exe (76.00 KB)
- mphmd.exe (76.00 KB)
- Ra2.exe (56.00 KB)
- RA2MD.exe (1.25 MB)
- Register.exe (64.00 KB)
- YURI.exe (1.22 MB)
- Game.exe (5.15 MB)
- Register.exe (64.00 KB)
- Renegade.exe (92.00 KB)
- RenRem.exe (60.00 KB)
- WWConfig.exe (992.00 KB)
- C&C95.EXE (1.11 MB)
- CCSETUP.EXE (38.03 KB)
- PREVIEW.EXE (103.00 KB)
- REGISTER.EXE (206.03 KB)
- generals.exe (1.22 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (6.57 MB)
- generals.exe (7.35 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (10.11 MB)
- clokspl.exe (173.00 KB)
- Game.exe (4.46 MB)
- SUN.EXE (80.00 KB)
- TSGDITP1.EXE (1.32 MB)
- TSNODTP1.EXE (2.09 MB)
- REGISTER.EXE (64.00 KB)
- TFDLauncher.exe (1.59 MB)
- Command and Conquer The First Decade_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Command & Conquer The First Decade version 1.00.0000
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer The First Decade
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\ea games\Command and Conquer The First Decade
Command & Conquer The First Decade is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Command & Conquer The First Decade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Command & Conquer The First Decade using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Command & Conquer The First Decade or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Command & Conquer The First Decade". If it exists on your system the Command & Conquer The First Decade program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Command & Conquer The First Decade in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Command & Conquer The First Decade, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command & Conquer The First Decade:
- The software company is: http://www.EAGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Command & Conquer The First Decade.
8. After removing Command & Conquer The First Decade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Command & Conquer The First Decade that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Command & Conquer The First Decade using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Command & Conquer The First Decade by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Command & Conquer The First Decade by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Command & Conquer The First Decade supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:40:50.343