You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ComboPlayer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ComboPlayer from your PCROSTPAY LTD
. Check out here
for more details on ROSTPAY LTD. Usually the ComboPlayer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ComboPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ComboPlayer's primary file takes about 5.25 MB (5502624 bytes) and its name is comboplayer.exe.
ComboPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.18 MB (7529976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- comboplayer.exe (5.25 MB)
- ComboPlayerServiceInstaller.exe (44.16 KB)
- ComboService.exe (109.16 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (992.50 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (432.87 KB)
- UpdateProgress.exe (389.16 KB)
This web page is about ComboPlayer version 188.8.131.5257
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ComboPlayer:
...click to view all...
ComboPlayer is a program released by ROSTPAY LTD. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase ComboPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ComboPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ComboPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ComboPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the ComboPlayer app will be found very quickly. After you click ComboPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ComboPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ComboPlayer.
8. After removing ComboPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ComboPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ComboPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ComboPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:03:14.193