This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CombatArms for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CombatArms from your computerCombatArms
. Additional info about CombatArms can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\CombatArms\104A4877_stp folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for CombatArms is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\CombatArms\104A4877_stp\UserNamenstaller.exe /Run /ePN:0C1F1H1S1T2Z0A1C1H1B. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CombatArms. They take 230.50 KB (236032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (230.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling CombatArms we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CombatArms when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\combatarms.uol.com.br
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CombatArms
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_combatarms.uol.com.br_0.localstorage
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
CombatArms is an application offered by CombatArms. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CombatArms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CombatArms from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CombatArms or simply click the Search feature and type in "CombatArms". If it exists on your system the CombatArms program will be found automatically. When you click CombatArms in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CombatArms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CombatArms.
8. After uninstalling CombatArms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CombatArms that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CombatArms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CombatArms by CombatArms from your PC, nor are we saying that CombatArms by CombatArms is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CombatArms in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 19:31:24.173