This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CombatArms for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CombatArms from your computerCombatArms
. Additional info about CombatArms can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\CombatArms\104A4877_stp folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for CombatArms is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\CombatArms\104A4877_stp\UserNamenstaller.exe /Run /ePN:0C1F1H1S1T2Z0A1C1H1B. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CombatArms. They take 230.50 KB (236032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (230.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling CombatArms we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CombatArms when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CombatArms
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CombatArms\CombatArms.lnk
CombatArms is an application offered by the software company CombatArms. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CombatArms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CombatArms from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CombatArms or simply activate the Search field and type in "CombatArms". The CombatArms program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CombatArms in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CombatArms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CombatArms.
8. After removing CombatArms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CombatArms which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CombatArms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CombatArms by CombatArms from your PC, we are not saying that CombatArms by CombatArms is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CombatArms in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 19:31:24.173