ComProbe Protocol Analysis System
You can find below details on how to remove ComProbe Protocol Analysis System for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ComProbe Protocol Analysis System from your systemTeledyne LeCroy
. More information on Teledyne LeCroy can be seen here
. Detailed information about ComProbe Protocol Analysis System can be found at ##ID_STRING10##
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontline Test System II\Frontline 12.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 2.44 MB (2563584 bytes) on disk and is called Fts.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ComProbe Protocol Analysis System. They take 29.77 MB (31218641
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- btcputil.exe (371.50 KB)
- BPA.exe (1.64 MB)
- BPA500.exe (995.50 KB)
- BPALE.exe (1.64 MB)
- BtCpDs.exe (614.50 KB)
- BtUsbDs.exe (77.00 KB)
- CheckFtsVersion.exe (51.50 KB)
- CreateLink.exe (224.00 KB)
- ds80211.exe (1.64 MB)
- DSAggregator.exe (54.50 KB)
- ExitMessage.exe (256.00 KB)
- Fts.exe (2.44 MB)
- FTSAutoServer.exe (60.00 KB)
- HSU.exe (220.00 KB)
- HSU2.exe (217.50 KB)
- Mth2Cpp.exe (16.50 KB)
- NfcDs.exe (1.34 MB)
- pdadump.exe (196.50 KB)
- RenewPM.exe (1.58 MB)
- SDIO.exe (194.50 KB)
- Sodera.exe (4.75 MB)
- ULP.exe (421.00 KB)
- USB.exe (165.00 KB)
- WiFiScanner.exe (281.50 KB)
- LogicAnalyzerApp.exe (1.00 MB)
- Live Import Developer Kit.exe (3.16 MB)
- CSharpAutomationSampleClientProject.exe (1,015.57 KB)
- CPAS Decoders.exe (3.50 MB)
- DecoderScriptWizard.exe (58.50 KB)
- FrameDecoder Add-On.exe (1.40 MB)
- decoder.exe (29.00 KB)
- msbc_decoder.exe (78.50 KB)
- sbc_decoder.exe (84.00 KB)
- vCardParser.exe (72.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of ComProbe Protocol Analysis System.
ComProbe Protocol Analysis System is an application offered by Teledyne LeCroy. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase ComProbe Protocol Analysis System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ComProbe Protocol Analysis System from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ComProbe Protocol Analysis System or simply activate the Search field and type in "ComProbe Protocol Analysis System". The ComProbe Protocol Analysis System app will be found automatically. When you select ComProbe Protocol Analysis System in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ComProbe Protocol Analysis System, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ComProbe Protocol Analysis System.
8. After removing ComProbe Protocol Analysis System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ComProbe Protocol Analysis System which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ComProbe Protocol Analysis System using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ComProbe Protocol Analysis System by Teledyne LeCroy from your computer, nor are we saying that ComProbe Protocol Analysis System by Teledyne LeCroy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ComProbe Protocol Analysis System in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:08:04.600