ComBack 7 IR Pro
ComBack 7 IR Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ComBack 7 IR Pro from your PCIZEX
. Take a look here
for more info on IZEX. More information about ComBack 7 IR Pro can be found at http://www.izex.net/
. ComBack 7 IR Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IZEX\ComBack 7 IR Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. ComBack 7 IR Pro's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. ComBack 7 IR Pro's main file takes around 7.77 MB (8143872 bytes) and is named IRPro.exe.
ComBack 7 IR Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.72 MB (10195525
bytes) on disk:
- IRPro.exe (7.77 MB)
- Nmdeputy.exe (184.07 KB)
- RF.exe (24.00 KB)
- SpStart.exe (1.72 MB)
- TimerExitWindows.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to ComBack 7 IR Pro version 7.0.01435756366
only. Click on the links below for other ComBack 7 IR Pro versions:
ComBack 7 IR Pro is a program released by IZEX. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove ComBack 7 IR Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ComBack 7 IR Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ComBack 7 IR Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ComBack 7 IR Pro". If it exists on your system the ComBack 7 IR Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select ComBack 7 IR Pro in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ComBack 7 IR Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ComBack 7 IR Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.izex.net/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ComBack 7 IR Pro.
8. After uninstalling ComBack 7 IR Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ComBack 7 IR Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ComBack 7 IR Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ComBack 7 IR Pro by IZEX from your PC, we are not saying that ComBack 7 IR Pro by IZEX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ComBack 7 IR Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 15:00:02.107