ColorPort 2.0.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ColorPort 2.0.3 from your PCX-Rite
. Check out here
for more details on X-Rite. More info about the application ColorPort 2.0.3 can be found at http://www.xrite.com
. Usually the ColorPort 2.0.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\ColorPort 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ColorPort 2.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\ColorPort 2.0\unins000.exe. ColorPort.exe is the ColorPort 2.0.3's primary executable file and it occupies close to 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
ColorPort 2.0.3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.42 MB (1489237
bytes) on disk.
- ColorPort.exe (320.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to ColorPort 2.0.3 version 2.0.3
ColorPort 2.0.3 is a program by X-Rite. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ColorPort 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ColorPort 2.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ColorPort 2.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ColorPort 2.0.3". If it exists on your system the ColorPort 2.0.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ColorPort 2.0.3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ColorPort 2.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ColorPort 2.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\ColorPort 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ColorPort 2.0.3.
8. After removing ColorPort 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ColorPort 2.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ColorPort 2.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ColorPort 2.0.3 by X-Rite from your computer, nor are we saying that ColorPort 2.0.3 by X-Rite is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ColorPort 2.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-15 01:50:55.057