ColorMania 6.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ColorMania 6.2 from your PCBlacksun Software
. You can read more on Blacksun Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
if you want to read more on ColorMania 6.2 on Blacksun Software's website. ColorMania 6.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Webtools\Colour Mania directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall ColorMania 6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Webtools\Colour Mania\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ColorMania.exe and it has a size of 2.17 MB (2277632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ColorMania 6.2. They take about 2.86 MB (3002789
bytes) on disk.
- ColorMania.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to ColorMania 6.2 version 6.2
ColorMania 6.2 is a program marketed by Blacksun Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ColorMania 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ColorMania 6.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ColorMania 6.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ColorMania 6.2". If it exists on your system the ColorMania 6.2 app will be found automatically. After you select ColorMania 6.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ColorMania 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ColorMania 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webtools\Colour Mania\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ColorMania 6.2.
8. After removing ColorMania 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ColorMania 6.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ColorMania 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ColorMania 6.2 by Blacksun Software from your PC, we are not saying that ColorMania 6.2 by Blacksun Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ColorMania 6.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:38:44.447