Color Symphony is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Color Symphony from your computerREMIMORY
. You can read more on REMIMORY or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Color Symphony at http://www.remimory.com
. Color Symphony is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Color Symphony directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Color Symphony is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Color Symphony.exe is the Color Symphony's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.24 MB (1303552 bytes) on disk.
Color Symphony contains of the executables below. They take 21.74 MB (22793736
bytes) on disk.
- Color Changer.exe (1.63 MB)
- Color Symphony.exe (1.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Color Symphony.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Color Symphony:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Color Symphony.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\COLOR SYMPHONY.EXE5429485D0013E400
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 317410
Color Symphony is a program released by REMIMORY. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Color Symphony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Color Symphony from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Color Symphony or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Color Symphony". The Color Symphony program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Color Symphony in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Color Symphony, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Color Symphony:
- The publisher is: http://www.remimory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Color Symphony.
8. After uninstalling Color Symphony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Symphony that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Color Symphony with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Color Symphony by REMIMORY from your computer, nor are we saying that Color Symphony by REMIMORY is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Color Symphony supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 10:05:48.340