Color Picker Pro 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Color Picker Pro 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Color Picker Pro 1.0 from your computerDiplodock Company
. Further information on Diplodock Company can be found here
. You can read more about related to Color Picker Pro 1.0 at http://www.Diplodock Company.com
. Usually the Color Picker Pro 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Color Picker Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Color Picker Pro 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Color Picker Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. colorpickerpro.exe is the Color Picker Pro 1.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Color Picker Pro 1.0. They take 243.83 KB (249678
bytes) on disk.
- colorpickerpro.exe (188.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Color Picker Pro 1.0.
Color Picker Pro 1.0 is a program released by the software company Diplodock Company. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Color Picker Pro 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Color Picker Pro 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Color Picker Pro 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Color Picker Pro 1.0". If it exists on your system the Color Picker Pro 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Color Picker Pro 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Color Picker Pro 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Color Picker Pro 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Diplodock Company.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Color Picker Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Color Picker Pro 1.0.
8. After removing Color Picker Pro 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Picker Pro 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Picker Pro 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Color Picker Pro 1.0 by Diplodock Company from your PC, we are not saying that Color Picker Pro 1.0 by Diplodock Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Color Picker Pro 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:26:24.950