Color Palette Manager Beta
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Color Palette Manager Beta for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Color Palette Manager Beta from your PCCoffeeCup Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CoffeeCup Software, Inc.. Color Palette Manager Beta is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Color Palette Manager Beta folder, depending on the user's decision. Color Palette Manager Beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Color Palette Manager Beta\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ColorPaletteManager.exe and it has a size of 4.81 MB (5046624 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Color Palette Manager Beta. They occupy about 17.27 MB (18107446
bytes) on disk.
- ColorPaletteManager.exe (4.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This data is about Color Palette Manager Beta version 1.1132
only. For more Color Palette Manager Beta versions please click below:
Color Palette Manager Beta is an application by CoffeeCup Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Color Palette Manager Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Color Palette Manager Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Color Palette Manager Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Color Palette Manager Beta". The Color Palette Manager Beta program will be found very quickly. When you click Color Palette Manager Beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Color Palette Manager Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Color Palette Manager Beta.
8. After uninstalling Color Palette Manager Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Palette Manager Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Color Palette Manager Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Palette Manager Beta by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Color Palette Manager Beta by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Color Palette Manager Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:38:48.027