This web page is about Collapse for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Collapse from your systemBuka
. Take a look here
for more details on Buka. Collapse is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buka\Collapse directory, depending on the user's option. Collapse's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Buka\Collapse\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.27 MB (2375680 bytes) on disk and is titled collapse.exe.
Collapse is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.28 MB (4484258
bytes) on disk:
- collapse.exe (2.27 MB)
- protect.exe (552.31 KB)
- trainer.exe (33.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Collapse:
Collapse is a program released by the software company Buka. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Collapse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Collapse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Collapse or simply click the Search field and type in "Collapse". The Collapse program will be found automatically. After you select Collapse in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Collapse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Collapse.
8. After removing Collapse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Collapse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Collapse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Collapse by Buka from your PC, nor are we saying that Collapse by Buka is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Collapse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:27:41.193