You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Collaizer v1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Collaizer v1.0 from your PCAPP Helmond
. Check out here
where you can get more info on APP Helmond. Click on http://www.mosaizer.com/
to get more details about Collaizer v1.0 on APP Helmond's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Collaizer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Collaizer v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Collaizer\unins000.exe. Collaizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.66 MB (5937664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Collaizer v1.0. They occupy about 6.36 MB (6670629
bytes) on disk.
- Collaizer.exe (5.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Collaizer v1.0.
Collaizer v1.0 is a program by APP Helmond. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Collaizer v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Collaizer v1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Collaizer v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Collaizer v1.0". If it exists on your system the Collaizer v1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Collaizer v1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Collaizer v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Collaizer v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mosaizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Collaizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Collaizer v1.0.
8. After removing Collaizer v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Collaizer v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Collaizer v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Collaizer v1.0 by APP Helmond from your PC, nor are we saying that Collaizer v1.0 by APP Helmond is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Collaizer v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 00:44:27.640