Coffin of Ashes
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Coffin of Ashes for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Coffin of Ashes from your systemLadomu
. Further information on Ladomu can be seen here
. Further information about Coffin of Ashes can be found at http://angelsblue.org/huijingame.html
. Coffin of Ashes is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Coffin of Ashes directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Coffin of Ashes. Coffin of Ashes's main file takes about 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) and is called DXSETUP.exe.
Coffin of Ashes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.78 MB (46950232
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (44.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Coffin of Ashes is a program offered by the software company Ladomu. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Coffin of Ashes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Coffin of Ashes from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Coffin of Ashes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Coffin of Ashes". The Coffin of Ashes app will be found very quickly. When you click Coffin of Ashes in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Coffin of Ashes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coffin of Ashes:
- The web site of the application is: http://angelsblue.org/huijingame.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Coffin of Ashes.
8. After uninstalling Coffin of Ashes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Coffin of Ashes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coffin of Ashes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Coffin of Ashes by Ladomu from your computer, nor are we saying that Coffin of Ashes by Ladomu is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Coffin of Ashes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 22:45:19.320