You can find below details on how to uninstall CoffeeCup Sitemapper for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CoffeeCup Sitemapper from your computerCoffeeCup Software
. You can find out more on CoffeeCup Software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CoffeeCup Software\Sitemapper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CoffeeCup Sitemapper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\WILLYM~1\AppData\Roaming\COFFEE~1\SITEMA~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Users\WILLYM~1\AppData\Roaming\COFFEE~1\SITEMA~1\sminst.log. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SiteMapper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.67 MB (5948288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CoffeeCup Sitemapper. They take about 8.09 MB (8485560
bytes) on disk.
- SiteMapper.exe (5.67 MB)
- SMSched.exe (2.26 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (159.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.332
of CoffeeCup Sitemapper. You can find below info on other versions of CoffeeCup Sitemapper:
CoffeeCup Sitemapper is an application by CoffeeCup Software. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase CoffeeCup Sitemapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CoffeeCup Sitemapper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CoffeeCup Sitemapper or simply click the Search field and type in "CoffeeCup Sitemapper". If it is installed on your PC the CoffeeCup Sitemapper app will be found very quickly. When you click CoffeeCup Sitemapper in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CoffeeCup Sitemapper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CoffeeCup Sitemapper.
8. After uninstalling CoffeeCup Sitemapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CoffeeCup Sitemapper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CoffeeCup Sitemapper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CoffeeCup Sitemapper by CoffeeCup Software from your PC, nor are we saying that CoffeeCup Sitemapper by CoffeeCup Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CoffeeCup Sitemapper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:07:39.870