CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 from your computerJockerSoft
. More information on JockerSoft can be found here
. More info about the application CodecInstaller 2.9.1 can be found at http://www.jockersoft.com
. CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CodecInstaller 2.9.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe. CodecInstaller 2.9.1's primary file takes about 958.00 KB (980992 bytes) and is called CodecInstaller.exe.
CodecInstaller 2.9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1081830
bytes) on disk.
- CodecInstaller.exe (958.00 KB)
- setupHelper.exe (8.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1
of CodecInstaller 2.9.1.
CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is an application marketed by the software company JockerSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CodecInstaller 2.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CodecInstaller 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the CodecInstaller 2.9.1 app will be found automatically. After you select CodecInstaller 2.9.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CodecInstaller 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CodecInstaller 2.9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CodecInstaller 2.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CodecInstaller 2.9.1 by JockerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CodecInstaller 2.9.1 by JockerSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CodecInstaller 2.9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:31:02.370