CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 from your computerJockerSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JockerSoft. You can read more about about CodecInstaller 2.5.7 at http://www.jockersoft.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7. The program's main executable file has a size of 905.50 KB (927232 bytes) on disk and is labeled CodecInstaller.exe.
CodecInstaller 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They take 991.99 KB (1015795
bytes) on disk.
- CodecInstaller.exe (905.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.99 KB)
This web page is about CodecInstaller 2.5.7 version 2.5.7
CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is an application released by JockerSoft. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CodecInstaller 2.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CodecInstaller 2.5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CodecInstaller 2.5.7". If it is installed on your PC the CodecInstaller 2.5.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CodecInstaller 2.5.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CodecInstaller 2.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodecInstaller 2.5.7:
- The software company is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7.
8. After uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CodecInstaller 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CodecInstaller 2.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 by JockerSoft from your PC, we are not saying that CodecInstaller 2.5.7 by JockerSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:31:05.753