Codec Package Packages
This web page is about Codec Package Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Codec Package Packages is normally installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Codec Package Packages folder, depending on the user's choice. Codec Package Packages's primary file takes about 1.06 MB (1114624 bytes) and is called uninstaller.exe. A guide to uninstall Codec Package Packages from your system
The following executables are contained in Codec Package Packages. They occupy 1.06 MB (1114624
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (1.06 MB)
When planning to uninstall Codec Package Packages you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Codec Package Packages:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Codec Package Packages:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Codec Package Packages
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Codec Package Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Codec Package Packages
Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Codec Package Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Codec Package Packages from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Codec Package Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "Codec Package Packages". If it exists on your system the Codec Package Packages application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Codec Package Packages in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Codec Package Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Codec Package Packages.
8. After removing Codec Package Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Codec Package Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Codec Package Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130