Codec Package Packages
This web page is about Codec Package Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Codec Package Packages is normally installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Codec Package Packages folder, depending on the user's choice. Codec Package Packages's primary file takes about 1.06 MB (1114624 bytes) and is called uninstaller.exe. A way to uninstall Codec Package Packages from your system
The following executables are contained in Codec Package Packages. They occupy 1.06 MB (1114624
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (1.06 MB)
When planning to uninstall Codec Package Packages you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Codec Package Packages:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0D0S1L2Z1P1B\Codec Package Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Codec Package Packages
Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Codec Package Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Codec Package Packages from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Codec Package Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Codec Package Packages". The Codec Package Packages program will be found very quickly. After you select Codec Package Packages in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Codec Package Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Codec Package Packages.
8. After removing Codec Package Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Codec Package Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Codec Package Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130