Codec Decoder Pack
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Codec Decoder Pack for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Codec Decoder Pack from your systemCodec Decoder
. You can read more on Codec Decoder or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Codec Decoder Pack can be seen at http://www.codec-decoder.com/
. Codec Decoder Pack is commonly installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\CodecDecoder directory, subject to the user's decision. Codec Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\CodecDecoder\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 115.23 KB (117995 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
Codec Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They take 184.55 KB (188976
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (69.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Codec Decoder Pack version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Codec Decoder Pack:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Codec Decoder Pack:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Iniciar\Programas\Codec Decoder Pack
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Iniciar\Programas\Codec Decoder Pack\AC3 Filter Configuration.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Iniciar\Programas\Codec Decoder Pack\Check for updates.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Iniciar\Programas\Codec Decoder Pack\FFDShow Audio Decoder Configuration.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Iniciar\Programas\Codec Decoder Pack\FFDShow Decoder Configuration.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Codec Decoder Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Codec Decoder Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Codec Decoder Pack\DisplayName
Codec Decoder Pack is a program by the software company Codec Decoder. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Codec Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Codec Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Codec Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Codec Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Codec Decoder Pack app will be found automatically. When you select Codec Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Codec Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Codec Decoder Pack:
- The publisher is: http://www.codec-decoder.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\CodecDecoder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Codec Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Codec Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Codec Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Codec Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Codec Decoder Pack by Codec Decoder from your computer, we are not saying that Codec Decoder Pack by Codec Decoder is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Codec Decoder Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:28:43.747