This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CodeWall 2010 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CodeWall 2010 from your computerCodeWall Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on CodeWall Technologies. More data about the program CodeWall 2010 can be found at http://www.codewall.net
. Usually the CodeWall 2010 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeWall 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CodeWall 2010's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeWall 4\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CodeWallProjectManager.exe and occupies 2.14 MB (2243584 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CodeWall 2010. They take about 5.99 MB (6281050
bytes) on disk.
- CodeWall.exe (3.18 MB)
- CodeWallProjectManager.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The current web page applies to CodeWall 2010 version 4.0.0
CodeWall 2010 is an application marketed by the software company CodeWall Technologies. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CodeWall 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CodeWall 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CodeWall 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CodeWall 2010". If it is installed on your PC the CodeWall 2010 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CodeWall 2010 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CodeWall 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodeWall 2010:
- The software company is: http://www.codewall.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeWall 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CodeWall 2010.
8. After uninstalling CodeWall 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CodeWall 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CodeWall 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CodeWall 2010 by CodeWall Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that CodeWall 2010 by CodeWall Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CodeWall 2010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 01:24:50.347