CodeBlocks is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CodeBlocks from your computerThe Code::Blocks Team
. More information about The Code::Blocks Team can be read here
. Click on http://www.codeblocks.org
to get more facts about CodeBlocks on The Code::Blocks Team's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CodeBlocks is C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CodeBlocks's main file takes about 921.50 KB (943616 bytes) and its name is codeblocks.exe.
CodeBlocks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 63.56 MB (66643088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cb_console_runner.exe (20.50 KB)
- cb_share_config.exe (189.50 KB)
- codeblocks.exe (921.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.66 KB)
- tdm-mingw-1.908.0-4.4.1-2.exe (26.14 MB)
- addr2line.exe (532.50 KB)
- ar.exe (549.50 KB)
- as.exe (946.00 KB)
- bjam.exe (224.50 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (222.50 KB)
- c++filt.exe (531.50 KB)
- cpp.exe (221.50 KB)
- dlltool.exe (575.00 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (56.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (220.00 KB)
- gcov.exe (50.02 KB)
- gdb.exe (2.46 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (57.50 KB)
- gprof.exe (591.00 KB)
- ld.exe (767.00 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (161.50 KB)
- nm.exe (542.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (676.00 KB)
- objdump.exe (988.00 KB)
- ranlib.exe (549.50 KB)
- readelf.exe (275.00 KB)
- size.exe (534.50 KB)
- strings.exe (533.50 KB)
- strip.exe (676.00 KB)
- windmc.exe (554.00 KB)
- windres.exe (634.50 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- cc1.exe (7.15 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (7.69 MB)
- collect2.exe (112.00 KB)
- fixincl.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CodeBlocks version 10.05
only. You can find here a few links to other CodeBlocks releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove CodeBlocks from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by CodeBlocks when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CodeBlocks
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CodeBlocks\CodeBlocks.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CodeBlocks\Uninstall CodeBlocks.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-456145195-2202517351-1555152578-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\codeblocks.exe
CodeBlocks is an application released by the software company The Code::Blocks Team. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove CodeBlocks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CodeBlocks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CodeBlocks or simply click the Search field and type in "CodeBlocks". The CodeBlocks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CodeBlocks in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CodeBlocks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodeBlocks:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.codeblocks.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CodeBlocks.
8. After uninstalling CodeBlocks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CodeBlocks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CodeBlocks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CodeBlocks by The Code::Blocks Team from your PC, we are not saying that CodeBlocks by The Code::Blocks Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CodeBlocks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:02:07.767