Code Factory for MySQL 17.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 from your systemSQL Maestro Group
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SQL Maestro Group. You can get more details on Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 at http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/codefactory/
. Usually the Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\Code Factory for MySQL folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\Code Factory for MySQL\unins000.exe. MyCodeFactory.exe is the Code Factory for MySQL 17.4's main executable file and it occupies around 5.38 MB (5644288 bytes) on disk.
Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6631258
bytes) on disk.
- MyCodeFactory.exe (5.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (963.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.4
of Code Factory for MySQL 17.4.
Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 is an application offered by the software company SQL Maestro Group. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Code Factory for MySQL 17.4". If it exists on your system the Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 program will be found automatically. After you select Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Code Factory for MySQL 17.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Code Factory for MySQL 17.4:
- The software company is: http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/codefactory/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\Code Factory for MySQL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Code Factory for MySQL 17.4.
8. After uninstalling Code Factory for MySQL 17.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 by SQL Maestro Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 by SQL Maestro Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Code Factory for MySQL 17.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 15:01:43.077