Cockroach on Desktop 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 from your systemDrive Software Company
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Drive Software Company. More information about the app Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 can be found at http://www.drive-software.com
. Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.1. CockroachOnDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.14 MB (3288576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cockroach on Desktop 1.1. They take 3.82 MB (4003614
bytes) on disk.
- CockroachOnDesktop.exe (3.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Cockroach on Desktop 1.1.
Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 is an application released by the software company Drive Software Company. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cockroach on Desktop 1.1". If it exists on your system the Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cockroach on Desktop 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cockroach on Desktop 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.drive-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.1.
8. After removing Cockroach on Desktop 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 by Drive Software Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 by Drive Software Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:56:13.793