Coastal Explorer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Coastal Explorer from your computerRose Point Navigation Systems
. More information on Rose Point Navigation Systems can be seen here
. Coastal Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coastal Explorer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Coastal Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Coastal Explorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chart.exe is the Coastal Explorer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 7.75 MB (8128800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Coastal Explorer. They take about 8.12 MB (8514400
bytes) on disk.
- Chart.exe (7.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.28 KB)
- Update.exe (78.28 KB)
- RSupport.exe (256.00 KB)
Coastal Explorer is an application offered by Rose Point Navigation Systems. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Coastal Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Coastal Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coastal Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Coastal Explorer". The Coastal Explorer program will be found automatically. After you click Coastal Explorer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Coastal Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Coastal Explorer.
8. After removing Coastal Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Coastal Explorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Coastal Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Coastal Explorer by Rose Point Navigation Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Coastal Explorer by Rose Point Navigation Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Coastal Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 21:02:25.430